Vocal PD. Build Your Voice Workshop. House of Song, Geelong. Online Sessions Available
House of Song, Geelong. Belmont.
About the Workshop:
The next monthly workshop is every 4th Thursday in the year from February-November , 6.30-8.30 pm.
Each participant receives a Professional Development Certificate.
Email:email@example.com for directions to House of Song, Belmont, Geelong and for invoice orders and receipts. Online sessions please email.
This session is suitable for anyone. Also classroom teachers with no prior experience including, music educators, students and anyone who relies on their voice professionally. Participants will receive a certificate verifying completion and attendance of the training workshop. Completing the course teachers will contribute two hours of PD addressing the standards as listed from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher registration in Victoria. Singers and teachers are one of the largest groups of professional voice users in the world. Singers and teachers’ voices need to be healthy, reliable, powerful and clear. This practical and interactive training will help you to:
- Understand how your voice works
- How to take care of it and improve your vocal health.
- Develop strategies to train your voice to be more efficient and increase vocal stamina.
- Learn how to project for noisy environments and to be heard at distances.
- Understand and develop healthy vocal practice in your daily life.
- Aboriginal language song resources for singing andteaching.
Teachers who complete the modules/ professional development will understand that this learning will assist in addressing the following Australian Professional Standards for Teachers:
2.1,184.108.40.206 2.1 2.4 3.5 4.1 6.3 6.4 7.4.
Your ticket includes tea and coffee and light refreshments.